Cattery and Kennel Technician
We are now seeking a Cattery and a Kennel Tech to work daily with staff, our Free to Live cats, dogs and the Oklahoma community.
The primary responsibility of the Cattery and Kennel Tech is to provide a clean and pleasing environment for the cats and dogs, tending to both their physical and mental health.
Scoop Litter Boxes or Kennel Runs
- Clean and sanitize inside floors, walls, pens and cubicles
- Sweep and wash outside runs
- Clean drains of debris
- Wash any bedding
- Scrub and sanitize feed and water bowls
- Fill feeders and give fresh water
Additional Medical Duties:
- Shots, Worming
- Suture removal, wound care
- Hydro treatments
- Medication Administration
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
Techs must also have strong verbal skills and be able to interact with the public on a daily basis.
The Cattery and Kennel Tech reports directly to the Animal Care Manager.
Health, vision and life insurance are also available after 90 days of employment.