We are now seeking a Kennel Tech to work daily with staff, our Free to Live dogs and the Oklahoma community.
The primary responsibility of the Kennel Tech is to provide a clean and pleasing environment for the dogs, tending to both their physical and mental health.
- Scoop pens
- Clean and sanitize inside floors, walls, pens and cubicles
- Sweep and wash outside runs
- Clean drains of debris
- Wash any bedding
- Scrub and sanitize feed and water bowls
- Fill feeders and give fresh water
Additional Medical Duties:
- Shots, Worming
- Suture removal, wound care
- Hydro treatments
- Medication Administration
- Transport to and from Veterinarian
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
Techs must also have strong verbal skills and be able to interact with the public on a daily basis.
The Kennel Tech reports directly to the Animal Care Manager.
Health, vision and life insurance are also available after 90 days of employment.
Part-time Office Receptionist:
We are looking for a dynamic weekend receptionist to join our team. Duties include answering phones, greeting volunteers, helping with adoptions, basic data entry and care for the office dogs. Hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.