Work with us
We are always looking for great people to join our team.
Please complete an application below!
- Processing Donations
- Donor Recognition
- Database Administration
- Payroll Administration
- Greeting guests and answering phone calls
- Managing Executive Director Schedule
- Office Cleaning and Senior Dog Care
- Volunteer/Community Service Coordination
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications to include Excel, Word and Access. Also, working knowledge of cloud-based software systems Donorsnap and ShelterPro.
- As the front-facing office professional, this position interacts with the public on a daily basis.
- The Administrative Assistant reports directly to the Executive Director.
We are looking for a maintenance person to join our team. Must be handy with mechanical systems and grounds maintenance. The summer season consists mainly of mowing, emptying litter/buckets and trash. Must have a valid drivers license. Eligible for insurance after 90 days. Earns paid time off.
Cattery and Kennel Technician
We are now seeking a Cattery and a Kennel Tech to work daily with staff, our Free to Live cats, dogs and the Oklahoma community.
The primary responsibility of the Cattery and Kennel Tech is to provide a clean and pleasing environment for the cats and dogs, tending to both their physical and mental health.
Scoop Litter Boxes or Kennel Runs
- Clean and sanitize inside floors, walls, pens and cubicles
- Sweep and wash outside runs
- Clean drains of debris
- Wash any bedding
- Scrub and sanitize feed and water bowls
- Fill feeders and give fresh water
Additional Medical Duties:
- Shots, Worming
- Suture removal, wound care
- Hydro treatments
- Medication Administration
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
Techs must also have strong verbal skills and be able to interact with the public on a daily basis.
The Cattery and Kennel Tech reports directly to the Animal Care Manager.
Health, vision and life insurance are also available after 90 days of employment.
Thank you for your interest in a job with Free to Live Animal Sanctuary! There is nothing more rewarding than devoting your time to the daily care of our 300 dogs and cats. We are a small staff with big hearts and we look forward to learning more about you!